Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tian Coe Hong Redeeming Horses


Tian Hong Coe saw an old horse on the roadside. The horse grazing attended by a shepherd. Tian Hong Coe was very interested by the animal's face, so he approached and asked the driver.
"I think I've seen this horse. May I know who owns it? "
"This horse had indeed belonged to you, mister." This horse is one of the horses to pull the vehicle master. However, because the old now, and officials lord regard this horse no longer has the power, then later sold this horse, "replied the driver.
"Poor thing," said Coe, Hong Tian. "I really could not bring myself to do that. When the horse is still young and strong, and sufficient strength, we use it. Now that is old, and then we waste - wasted. We can not do that! "
Then Coe Hong Tian ordered the driver to find a new animal management and pay back his horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment